The Marinwood Pool will be opening for Lap Swim with limited hours on Monday, July 20, 2020. We have had to make some modifications to our normal opeartion based on the latest recommendations from the Marin County Health Order. Please read the following for information on our schedule, how to reserve a lane, mask and social distance requirements, and more.
- To ensure patron safety, swimmers must reserve a lane in advance prior to arriving at the facility through www.marinwood.org (search for Lap Swim) or by calling (415) 479-0775. (You must have a current online account for phone reservations). All sales are final; No refunds.
- Reserve your lane and times here.
- Lap swim sessions will be reserved in blocks of M/W/F or T/Th for 60 minutes each day (example: M/W/F 6:30am-7:30am).
- Available timeslots:
- Only one person will be allowed per lane with 1 exception: members of the same household may share a lane if desired (maximum 2 people-reservation must be processed over the phone. All pricing remains the same per person).
- In water swim time is 45 minutes. Check in will last about 5 minutes and begin at the start of your reservation time. All swimmers must exit the pool 10 minutes prior to the end of the hour. No exceptions.
- Ages: 16 & up
- There will be no shared equipment, i.e. kickboards.
Health and Safety Measures:
- Facial coverings must be worn when outside the water, including check in and while on the pool deck. Patrons must also maintain social distancing.
- Locker rooms are available for single use restrooms only. Changing and showering is not permitted.
- All swimmers will be asked to sign a waiver before entering the facility. We will keep your waiver on file for multiple reservations.
- Swimmers will be asked intake questions prior to entering the facility.
Swimmers may reserve a spot Monday, Wednesday and Friday or Tuesday/Thursday. Time slots will be from 6:30am-9:30am and 3:30pm-6:30pm.
M/W/F block: $36/Marinwood Resident, $45/Non-resident
T/Th block: $24/Marinwood Resident, $30/Non-Resident
To make a reservation please click here and search for "Lap Swim". Please note this is a non-refundable program. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Stephanie Moret at (415) 479-0775 x15, or email@example.com