Please note: The pool will be closed Sunday, 4/21 for the Easter Holiday.
2019 Pool season runs from April 1- October 11, please see bottom of page for detailed schedule.
*REMINDER: EARLY MORNING LAP SWIM IS ONLY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY & FRIDAY MORNINGS 6am-9am DURING THE SUMMER*
- Lap Swim is only open to swimmers 16 yrs and over
- Lap Swim & Morning Tot Pool Hours (before Recreation Swim begins) are for Marinwood Pool Members and Punch Pass Holders only
- Daily drop-ins are accepted during Recreation Swim hours
Programs offered at the Marinwood Pool:
- Lap Swim (16 yrs +), 7 days/week
- Tot Pool (1.5 ft. deep, kids 0-6 yrs), 7 days/week
- Recreation Swim, 7 days/week
- 2 Waterslides (open Saturdays/Sundays during spring/fall season; 7 days/week June 18th-August 24th)
- Pool Parties (celebrate your next birthday at the pool), April-October
- Swim Lessons through the Marinwood Swim Academy
- American Red Cross Lifeguard Training (15 yrs +, includes certification; participants who successfully complete this course will be eligible for Lifeguarding jobs)
- Guards-in-Training camp (ages 12-14), June-August
- Marinwood Waterdevils Swim Team